Kfar Galim Junior High Year Plan
Social Interaction – Pupils interact effectively in English, orally and in writing, in varied social contexts with people from varied linguistic and cultural backgrounds.
Access to Information – Pupils access information in English, from oral and written texts, from a variety of sources and media, making use of that information for a variety of purposes.
Presentation – Pupils present information and ideas in an organized and planned manner in a variety of formats, in both spoken and written English, on a wide range of topics.
Appreciation of Literature and Culture, and Language – Pupils appreciate literature that is written in English and through it develop sensitivity to a variety of cultures. Pupils appreciate the nature of language and the differences between English and other languages.
The following new components have been integrated into the curriculum:
|email@example.com||לין רדזינסקי יהודית|
- Benchmarks for teaching English at the Pre-Foundation Level, in order to facilitate the teaching of the beginning stages of language acquisition to younger learners.
- Word and grammar lists, in order to standardize the linguistic content of materials being taught and tested.
- Higher-order thinking skills (HOTS) at all levels and all domains, in order to enhance learners’ understanding and critical thinking.
- Information Communications Technology (ICT) skills, in order to enable learners to be prepared to cope with the challenges of using modern digital tools.
- Key components for the teaching of literature (and access to information when appropriate) at all levels, in order to provide a more unified and comprehensive framework for literature teaching.
Recommended free internet sites
www.wordle.net [ creates word clouds]